Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tahiti - First Travel Album

This is my first complete album. It took 9 months to complete this album, it is like my baby! There were many changes during the 9 months. My skills had gotten better. Every page I completed, that page became my favorite page. As time passed by, some of the pages that I did in the beginning that I thought that looked great, started to look horrible to me and had to go back and fix them.

I am not going to be blogging about my Tahiti trip on here. Tommy and I visited 2 islands- Moorea and Bora Bora for 8 days. We spent 4 nights in Moorea and 3 nights in Bora Bora. Though, I wished I had 1 more night in Bora Bora. Tommy and I took over 500+ pictures during this trip and captured alot of videos as well! With this many pictures and videos, I tried to capture as many moments as possible in my scrapbook. The trip was amazing and relaxing. I returned from my vacation, I wasn't able to work in lightening speed like I used to before going on the vacation.

I am debating how I want to showcase my layouts in this blog. I didn't start my album from page one. I jumped around to pick what events I wanted to work on. I am not sure if I want to showcase my layouts like the way my album is setup, or if I want to showcase my layouts in chronological order by date of completion. I guess you will have to wait for my next blog to find out in the coming days!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment