Monday, April 25, 2011

4x4 Safari Tour

The 4x4 Safari Tour was our only guided tour we booked in Moorea. If we had more time, and if the sky was the limit when it came to money, I would totally do Shark & Ray feeding, or Dolphin & Whale tour with Dr. Poole, etc. However, with limited time and money, we chose to do a Safari Tour. I believed I made the right decision when I tried to convince Tommy to do a 4x4 Tour! The island was so beautiful and green! It was breathtaking. (You will just have to stay tune for the layouts to see!)

The colors, blue & green, was based on the picture I used for this layout. I cut out the letters from the Silhouette digital cutter. I cut the letters a bit bigger so I could easily tape down the letters onto my layout.

I kept the layout simple by cutting 2 blue squares from a pattern paper to create a grid for the background. I chose a brighter green pattern paper for the center of the page. It created a focus to the center of the layout.

I used 3-d foams to raise the "4x4" letters.

The embellishment that I used for this layout was the Jolee's Boutique Safari dimensional stickers.

If I were to work on this layout again, I would make the date of the event smaller. I would also move the picture down, so the top half of the page is not so cramped together.

No comments:

Post a Comment