Saturday, April 23, 2011

2010 Cruise

A collage of all the layouts I made for the Post Cruise Album

If you have been following my twitter, you noticed that I had been busy working on my Post Cruise Album. It took me about 2.5 months to complete my album for the post cruise part. I am very excited and can't wait to show you what I did with my layouts. However, you will just have to keep checking back or follow my blog as I am posting my Tahiti album right now.

Exactly a year ago, April 23, 2010, it was the day that our Europe experience began. I thought to myself, to commemorate such memorable event (we were worried that we couldn't fly out because of the eruption of Eyjafjallajökull in Iceland), there's no better posts other than a little teaser of my new completed album to keep the "magic" alive.

Happy Saturday! Hope you are all enjoying your weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment