Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bargain Shopping


Over the weekend, Tommy and I had one of those "nothing to do" weekend. I decided to do some shopping. We stopped by to Big Lots. My eyes twinkled when I saw the scrapbook section. I decided pick up the photo mat stack (Mango Frost) from DCWV. It has many pretty, happy colors.

I picked up some rain dots from Cloud 9. I haven't figure out what to do with them yet. They are small and compact enough to put it in my drawer.

At Big Lots, I also picked up some brads. They were in gems and pearls. I love to add blings and pearls as accents to my layouts or to my flowers.

After Big Lots, Tommy finally took me to the scrapbook store to do some shopping there. I had been wanting to go, but he always found ways to skip it. I picked up a bottle of Glimmer Mist. It has a pretty bold pink color. I also bought the Glimmer Glaze. I never used the glaze before, but I saw the cardboard samples that they had out, I wanted a bottle to give it a try. I will dedicate a weekend to learn how to use the glaze. I will also learn the different techniques on how to use the mists.

Lastly, I signed up for the So Cal Shop Hop. This is my first shop hop event, I am looking forward to see what new stuff I get to buy from different scrapbook stores. With that said, I will start saving money from now to the start of the event so I don't have to feel guilty paying my credit bills later.

No comments:

Post a Comment