Monday, June 13, 2011

Joann's Online Shopping

I went a bit crazy on paper shopping before going on my Vancouver-Seattle-Portland vacation. I bought them from Joann.com and the package was delivered to my house the day before we left for Canada. I was so busy packing that I wasn't able to open my package to look through my paper stacks!

Now that I am back, I finally got a chance to open my package and look through my paper stacks. I bought four DCWV stacks and two Core'dinations stacks. I liked the quality DCWV. I have alot of cardstock stacks from them. As for the Core'dinations stacks, this is my first time purchasing this brand. I had seen them at my local scrapbook stores, but never gotten a chance to buy them. Since they were on sale online, I decided to buy them to try them out. The cool thing about the Core'dinations stacks is that we can do so much to the paper. I can sand it, tear it, emboss it to bring out the inner color (Chocolate box stack). I am looking forward to use these papers soon.

I bought the Cafe Mediterranean Premium Stack and Cardstock Stack. I love the color of the papers! The cardstock stack has some different shades of green, yellow and blue. There are some metallic and glitter cardstocks in that stack as well! The premium stack has gloss finishing on some of the pattern cardstocks. The 2 stacks totally complimented each other well! I already started using them for my scrapbook project!

The Royal Garden stack has some very bold color, colors that I don't normally use for my scrapbook pages. Some of the papers came with foil as decoration. It is a pretty stack. This stack has a glossy finish, unlike the other stacks I normally buy. I am sure I will make use of this stack some day.

As for the Tradewinds Stack, it also has gold foil as decoration for some of the cardstocks. I feel this stack is perfect for the travel pages that I am working on. It has some printed maps on the cardstocks too!

No comments:

Post a Comment