Saturday, June 18, 2011

Kayaking

The resort has kayaks for guests to kayak out. We didn't go too far though. We kayaked out, outside of the overwater bungalows. The water got pretty deep once we were out there. I enjoyed watching the sunset on the kayak. I was pretty scared kayaking as I didn't know how to swim. Thank goodness that there was no waves. Although I had the life jacket on, I wouldn't know what would happen to me.

I decided to do something different to this page. I decided to test out my new circle cutter. I decided to use blue cardstock as the background. I found a water pattern paper in my stash. I used the curvy cutter to cut out a circle.

I also use the curvy cutter to cut out some pictures in circles. I used the silhouette digital cutter to cut out the fonts. I used a light blue chalk to add a little color on the font. I added gem stones on the letters.

This is not my favorite page. I am not really used to designing my layouts with circles. I had a difficult time putting this page together.

If I could redo this page, I probably would redo this page completely. I would change the font and would put the pictures in different ways other than putting them in a corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment