Friday, May 27, 2011

Perfect Moment

This is one of my favorite pages in this Tahiti scrapbook! This was totally out of my comfort zone and the outcome was amazing! It was a privileged that I was able to go to Tahiti. I was able to enjoy sunsets in Moorea every night. Tommy was able to capture such beautiful sunsets. I couldn't help but must create a layout for it to treasure the memory.

The page was quite simple. I used a cardstock that has a pre-printed pattern on the layout. The design on the cardstock has glitter on them too! I used the Citrus stack from DCWV.

When I buy paper stacks, if there's matching cardstocks, I would buy them too! I do that because they can easily compliment each other to lessen the headache from time to time, trying to find the right color to match.

For the frame around the picture, I used the Citrus cardstock stack from DCWV. The yellow cardstock was perfect when I put this layout together! I used my silhouette digital cutter to cut the title out.

I picked up a Xyron "X" sticker machine. I was able to cut the font much smaller! I put all the letters in the machine and it created stickers for me. I love the Xyron! It took my creativity to a whole new level.

I also added flowers as embellishments. I used 2 different sizes flowers and put them on top of each other and put a rhinestone on top of it.


I decided to do something different on my journaling. Instead of writing a small journal on how I felt or my experience, I decided to write create a poem for this layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment