Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Unexpected Michael's Shopping Trip

I really don't remember the last time I went into a craft store, I walked out without spending a penny. I am always buying new embellishments, but there's still so many at home, waiting to be used. Some day, I may have to get a public storage to put them in. I hate to say, but I think I am a hoarder! :(

Ever since my brother moved out of my parent's house, I have been taking over his room. First, I took his closet to put my clothes in. Then, I slowly took over his desk by packing up all his old belongings that were sitting on his desks. I have been wanting to do a makeover for this room. However, I don't really want to do it because it is my parent's house. I will eventually move out and I hope that my hunnie will be nice enough to give me a craft room. Well, that will be years to come from now.

Anyway, I didn't get much at Michael's this time. I was very careful on my spending as I just returned from my trip. I am not looking forward to get my credit card statement at all! I purchased the gem flourishes. They really come in handy and they really fancy my pages up! I bought the pressed flowers. I am not sure what I am going to be doing with them yet. I bought more ribbons! I love ribbons. I have a box full of ribbons. I should look into my ribbon box and see what I have soon!

Hope you are all having a great day! It's midweek, 2 more work days, and we can all relax on the weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment