Saturday, May 14, 2011

Around Town

There were some small shopping centers close to the resort. It was walking distance. However, with such heat under the sun, it got pretty difficult to walk. We went to the nearby market a couple times to pick up snacks, food, juice, and water to enjoy back in our hotel room. Every morning, at around 4 or 5 in the morning, we would be woken up by rooster with his wake up call. I guess the locals are early riser! While we were walking, we would see roosters around.

I decided to do a single layout. I used a green cardstock and used a lighter green pattern paper to overlay the cardstock. I used the digital cutter to cut out the title. There weren't many pictures taken around town by us.

I used a corner punch and rounded one corner for each picture. I also resized the pictures to fit all the pictures inside the pattern paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment