Sunday, December 18, 2011

Shop Hop Stop #20: Scrapbooking Made Simple

Lots of goodies from the North Pole!

Look where we headed to... we headed to the North Pole! :) I was so tired after the last store, I wanted to go home so badly. Then again, Tommy had a different plan and headed to Scrapbooking Made Simple.

Just as I was walking in, Mrs. Claus was doing a demo on using Glitter Ritz, Copic Markers and Elizabeth Crafts Stickers. That was pretty cool! Mrs. Claus was so cute and sweet! Her demo sold me and I just had to purchase them to try them out myself at home.

I got the Make N' Takes and bottle caps to add onto my collection. It surely felt like I was at the Santa Workshop. There were free gifts with purchase, free Make N Take and bottle cap with no purchase necessary. It felt like Christmas.

2 more bottle caps to add onto my collection! :D

After our stop #20, based on Mrs. Claus (Stacey's) food recommendation to eat at Everest. She highly recommended their onion rings, zucchini fries and not to mention, their home made ranch dressing on the salad. We went to Everest for a quick dinner. We ordered a chicken salad and zucchini fries. They were really generous on the chicken on the salad. The salad was pretty big and couldn't even finished.

After dinner, we drove home and hung out at Tea Station for a quiet evening to rewind ourselves.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment