Monday, February 28, 2011

A Day at Huntington Library

It's been a year since I last posted. I was so carried away with my scrapbook that I didn't get a chance to write about the pages I had made.

This is the page that started it all. With very limited pattern papers, cardstocks, and embellishments, I managed to create a page that looked fairly decent. Honestly, I actually surprised myself.

The title, "A Day at Huntington Library", I printed it on a cardstock paper. I hand cut the letters, "Library." I used 3d foams to stick to the back of "Library" to create a pop up dimensional effect.


I used embellishment from Jolee's by You. I used Bamboo and Ivory Dahlia.

I cut part of the blue-green daisy pattern paper and layered it with the rest of the papers. The rest of the unused paper is in my scrapbox, hopefully, I will make use of the rest of the paper someday. The pattern paper helped bring the rest of the page together.

I still can't believe how this layout turned out. This page is still one of my favorite pages although I didn't have alot of materials to work with.

Hopefully I will continue on my blogging and posting of past layouts to share with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment